avidre's mission is to provide expert contract management consulting relative to the tools and processes required for effective management of technical product contracts.
Key areas are sales agreements and licensing agreements, and their associated proposals, work statements (SOW) & special terms.
Having over 35 years of experience in client-facing business management for technical products and services - hardware and software, I can bring immediate experience and knowledge to bear on a problem, process, or issue. Our process is interview, analysis, discussion, and recommendations. Our approach is to utilize your existing business tools, such as MS Office products and your intranet, to the greatest extent possible. My knowledge enables you to avoid or minimize mistakes and to quickly apply best practices gained from my experiences. I am curous, creative, and I listen!
1. I can bring immediate experience and knowledge to bear on a problem or issue. My knowledge enables you to avoid or minimize mistakes and to quickly apply best practices gained from my more than 35 years as an employee and entrepreneur.
2. You don’t have to invest in learning what I already know. I can apply structure, methodology and organized thinking to a problem or issue that may be difficult to understand or organize. I can help you arrive at an answer that enables you to follow through after I’ve gone.
3. You can leverage my skills to get work done quickly. My experience allows me to quickly come up with effective solutions.
4. As an outsider, I can assist in dealing with difficult issues and politically sensitive topics.
5. I can teach your staff the skills needed to effectively manage your sales administration system. I can “train the trainers” so they can run seminars and mentor other employees
6. a bonus 6th reason: I enjoy finding and fixing problems! My excellent communications skills and analytical abilities, combined with my technical background and creative ability, means turning problems into opportunities and opportunities into successes.
I deliver value.
avidre, inc. provides consulting services in three broad areas:
1) Contract lifecycle management tools - from RFP to close-out;
2) Pro-forma document review, analysis and recommendations for improvement, and;
3) One-off proposal, contract, license agreement, SOW drafting and negotiations support (all or part) tailored to your needs.
Unlike many contracts or legal staff, I'm a sales-centric solution provider. I love the sales process and am compelled to make sure that your sales are done to your benefit, as well as your customer's. Hence, my focus on the documentation that governs each and every sales transaction.