sales contract management consulting services
90/90 Rule of Project Scheduling
- Why do you believe site visitors should do business with you rather than with a competitor?
- How can your particular work background help prospects, compared to others in your industry? What’s special about your work experience?
- Do you have a slogan or tagline that clearly describes what you offer in terms of benefits or features?
- Please describe your potential customers. Pay special attention to their income, interests, gender, age, even type of computer they use, e.g., old with dialup account or newer with broadband. If your website is a business-to-business site, what sort of companies are you hoping to attract?
- What problems do your prospects have that your business solves?
“The first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of the time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.”
Website and content © 1996~2019 ArtVisions™/avidre™, inc. - unless otherwise noted.